BA (Psych), MPsychProf, MAPS
ABOUT MEOver my professional career I have worked with children, adults, and families in both the public and private sector. I completed a Masters Degree in Professional Psychology at the Australian Catholic University in 2019. Previously, I worked in the field of adult and paediatric sleep health in both public hospitals and private settings. I have a passion for sleep and human performance, family and parenting support, and general mental wellbeing. Currently I am offering telehealth only sessions.
HOW I WILL SUPPORT YOUMy personal style as a psychologist is compassionate and collaborative. During our earlier sessions, time will be spent gathering information to share your story, determine your personal therapeutic goals, and build the therapeutic relationship. My goal is to introduce an evidence-based therapeutic approach personalised to suit your unique experience, values, and goals.
- Sleep difficulties
- Work or sport performance
- ADHD and ASD
- Parent coaching
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-i)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Solution Focused/Brief Therapy
- Positive Psychology