Why The Practice?
Our experienced psychologists deliver warm, client centred, evidence-based treatment to provide effective holistic care.
What we offer
Your Psychologist will work collaboratively with you to help you bring about change in your life that is aligned with your desired goals.
We offer group therapy to those who prefer group settings or those who like to use group therapy as an adjunct to individual therapy.
We offer couple’s therapy with experienced Psychologists in a comfortable, neutral and supportive environment.
We have Psychologists who are skilled in administering comprehensive cognitive assessments to children and adults.
- Adjustment/transition difficulties
- Anxiety, panic and worry
- Chronic illness
- Chronic pain management
- Depression & low mood
- Drug & alcohol concerns
- Eating Disorders and body image concerns
- Gambling issues
- Grief & Loss
- Relationship difficulties
- Workplace stress
- Couple and Family Therapy
- Child and Adolescent Support and Therapy
- Educational and Developmental Assessments